Deregister a company car in Barcelona
To successfully complete the process of deregistering company car in Barcelona, you must perform the following steps.
The first step is the delivery of the car to our center approved as scrapping CAT (authorized treatment and vehicle decontamination center). Here everything needed to deregister the company car, both the processing required to perform administrative unsubscribe of the car, and process of decontamination and dismantling the car legally.
For delivery of company car, anyone can bring the car to our scrapyard in Botanica Street in Hospitalet de Llobregat (near Barcelona).
On the assumption that does not exist the ability to move the car to our scrapping service by its own means, from Botanica Automotive offer a vehicle collection service with our own tow trucks to proceed to the deregistration of the company car.
Together with the delivery of the car at our facilities for decontamination, it is necessary to submit the following documents to process the request for deregister a company car:
- Photocopy of identity document of the manager or owner of the company.
- Photocopy of CIF Company or VAT number.
- Document representation of legal persons for deregister a company car. (download document)
- Application Form signed by the company manager. (download document)
- If the company administrator is not present, a photocopy of identity card of the authorized person and having completed the standard authorization to third parties for deregister a car (download document)
- Vehicle Log Book.
- Technical sheet of the vehicle.
With the car company to deregister and the necessary documentation on our scrapyard, tasks are initiated to deregister the company car: the decontamination or dismantling the car and management of administrative withdrawal.
Scrapping the car
With the scrapping of the car company at our facilities CAT (vehicle authorized treatment center), plus the recycling of vehicle components that can be reused also vehicle decontamination is performed to eliminate harmful waste to the environment.
Management of administrative unsubcribe in DGT
The scrapping and decontamination of the car for a CAT center is mandatory to get the certificate as ELV (Vehicle out of use) legally, next step is proceed with the deregistration of the vehicle in the DGT.
The unsubscribe process generates the following documentation:
- Is delivered to the company the certificate of destruction Car (ELV), certificate serves to demonstrate that the car has been properly decontaminated.
- With the ELV certificate and the necessary documentation (forms, identification documents, car documents, etc ...) Botanica Automotive will perform final deregistration of car Company in DGT for administrative purposes.
Besides cars, in the service of deregister a company car in Barcelona, we also manage other types of vehicles such as motorcycles, scotters, vans, trucks, etc..
For any questions concerning these service in Barcelona, contact us at 933 353 719, or by our more info form.
For more information, please contact us using our contact form here.
In Botanica Automotive we offer services scrapping down vehicles, purchase / sale of vehicles and spare parts sales in Barcelona and the regions of Barcelona, Baix Llobregat, Maresme, Vallès Occidental and Vallès Oriental.
Among others we work in the towns of: Barcelona city, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Cornella de Llobregat, Badalona, Terrassa, Sabadell, Vilamoura, Gava, Mataró, Esparraguera, Castellar del Vallés, El Prat de Llobregat, Santa Coloma de Gramanet, Manresa, Granollers, Mollet, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Rubí, Vilanova, Vilafranca del Penedes, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Sitges, Masnou, Martorell, Igualada, ...